5 Kolping leaders were honored for their untiring work
Honor to whom honor is due. For their longtime and untiring work in the spirit of Adolph Kolping five Kolping executives received the honorary award from General Praeses Ottmar Dillenburg for their longtime and untiring work in the spirit of Adolph Kolping.
On four continents they actively promoted international solidarity in the Kolping Society and gave, in leading positions, impetus to the work of the Kolping Society. General Praeses Msgr. Ottmar Dillenburg thanked them for their untiring commitment:
- Ulrich Vollmer (National Secretary Kolping Society Germany)
- Agustín Aishemberg (Managing Director Kolping Uruguay),
- Fr. Antony Raj (National Director Kolping India),
- Beata Harasimowicz (Managing Director Kolping Poland) and
- Venanth Mpanju (National Coordinator Kolping Tanzania).
On the occasion of the International Convention in Lima / Peru these leaders were honored. Nearly 200 delegates from 43 countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia have assembled for four days to discuss and adopt the future program of activities of the worldwide operating social association. One of the major topics on the agenda will be the completion of the “Kolping 2017“ reform process. A new self-image paper and a revised international constitution will make Kolping International fit for future.